As a Product Owner you will be part of the Platform Team to bring Blanja.com become e-commerce marketplace leader in the industry.
Your daily activities are: Gather Business Requirements, create detail requirement (JIRA Stories, Axure), communicate requirements to development team (Scrum Sprint grooming), assist/support on each domain, together with management prioritized product backlog (feature) list to develop, do regular product and competitor analyst.
- Initiate, analyze and provide solutions to the product features and enhancements of BLANJA.com
- Work closely with dedicated development team to build impactful products
- Participate in scrum events with development team
- Do regular competitive analysis of a feature
- Create product requirements document
- Measure improvements and impact of changes to meet business objectives
- Assist and support release feature
- Responsible to answer any questions and feedback from user about the product
- Minimum Diploma, bachelor’s degree in Technology or related relevant discipline.
- At least 2 years experience in related field.
- Committed to the job, a good team player who has good interpersonal skills
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- Product Management
- Create requirements to JIRA Stories
- Modelling Tool skills (Axure, Flowchart, business process)
- User Experience (UX)
- Good Communication Skills
- Leadership skill
- Understanding e-commerce Marketplace model