As a Product Manager/Owner you will be part of the Platform Team to bring Blanja.com become e-commerce marketplace leader in the industry.
Your daily activities are: Gather Business Requirements, create detail requirement (JIRA Stories, Axure), communicate requirements to development team (Scrum Sprint grooming), assist/support on each domain, together with management prioritized product backlog (feature) list to develop, do regular product and competitor analyst.
- Gather Requirements
- Provide Solutions
- Define Scope of work
- Create requirement document
- Feature Knowledge Transfer to development team
- Support after implementation
- Gap Analysis (Regular Competitive Analysts of a feature)
- Feature Prioritization with heads and management
- Data impact analysis
- Minimum Diploma, bachelor’s degree in Technology or related relevant discipline.
- At least 3 years experience in related field.
- Committed to the job, a good team player who has good interpersonal skills
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- Product Management
- Create requirements to JIRA Stories
- Modeling Tool skills (Axure, Flowchart, business process)
- User Experience (UX)
- Good Communication Skills
- Leadership skill
- Understanding e-commerce Marketplace model